Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
1 General conditions 1.1 Generalities Unless otherwise agreed in writing, these contract terms are applicable in their entirety to all offers, quotations and interventions and Eezee-It. They are deemed accepted by the customer upon request a quote or signing a commercial proposal. The client abandons thereby to invoke any contradictory document and notably its own general or special conditions. The services are time and materials based and billed on a monthly basis. 1.2 Quotation Unless otherwise stated, all quotations and commercial proposals are valid for a period of 30 days. Quotes, offers or commercial propositions are only of indicative until their acceptance and are given excluding tax 1.3 Delivery time The delivery times indicated in the commercial proposal on the quote or order are given for guidance only and they do not start running until the delivery of all the elements necessary for the implementation of the order by the customer. Delays incumbent on Eezee-It shall be extended by any event beyond its control and for as long as this event including technical or computer problems. No delay may give rise to the cancellation of an order or any compensation for the customer 1.4 Shipping All hardware, software and services are transported at the risk and peril of the customer. It belongs to him, if necessary, to take the necessary insurance policies. 1.5 Payment Unless otherwise agreed in writing, invoices are payable within thirty calendar days of the invoice date except the invoice for the rental and Eezee-Box package that they are payable in cash. In case of non payment of an invoice on its due date, it is increased by right and without the need for formal notice of a lump sum of 10% with a minimum of 200 € and a penalty interest 12% or the rate specified by the law of 02.08.2002 on the fight against late payment in commercial transactions if it was higher, the potential costs of lawyers or bailiffs and any other cost related to the collection or legal action. Furthermore, in case of default of payment, Eezee-It reserves the right to suspend or permanently stop benefits and / or services without prejudice to damages that might be claimed by Eezee-It 1.6 Responsibilities Eezee-It assumes an obligation of means in the performance of its services Eezee-It can not be held responsible for any lack of conformity of its benefits directly or indirectly find its cause in the information, data elements or instructions or approved by the client or force majeure events. 1.7 Complaint Any complaint regarding the services, products delivered or services must be reported by registered mail within eight days of delivery. Likewise, any complaint regarding invoices must be notified by registered mail within eight days of their submission. Otherwise, they will be deemed accepted without reservation. 1.8 Nullity, renunciation The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these general conditions does not imply the other. The parties agree to replace the offending provision with a new clause in accordance with legal requirements. 1.9 Disputes, applicable law All disputes between parties will be exclusively the jurisdiction of the courts of the judicial district of Namur for a decision in French and Belgian law will apply.